[RBS] Advice? Anyone with a Kia Carnival, Ssangyong Rodius, or Mitsubishi Grandis

dveykus613 KYWeiss at aol.com
Sun Nov 22 15:37:44 IST 2009

Anyone with a Kia Carnival (2007 and up), Ssangyong Rodius, or Mitsubishi Grandis (2005 & up) -

Can you please tell me how you feel about the car, as far as gas mileage, space in the car, maintainance costs (parts, mechanics etc - and if a local mechanic deals with it or you can only service it at the mosech morasha), how well it drives, and overall satisfaction?

Even a part of an above answer would be helpful! :)

Alternatively, if any of the above owners would prefer to email me their phone number if they'd be willing or if it's easier to discuss over the phone...

Thanks so much!!!