[RBS] seeking short term rental info

Avi and Ditza aviditz at netvision.net.il
Mon Nov 23 09:45:30 IST 2009

I am updating and adding to my list of short term rentals (including
"holiday apartments") for potential olim coming on pilot trips, those who
need a place to stay before their apartments are ready, and their visiting
relatives. Many exist in the greater Beit Shemesh community, so if you know
of one, please send the following information. I will not be able to add it
to my list if any of the information is incomplete:

Short term apartment or holiday flat

Email contact

(phone number optional)

Website if applicable

Area location e.g Ramat Beit Shemesh- Revivim area; Beit Shemesh-Givat
Savyon

No more than a 2 line description of the facility.  Do not include pictures.

The information will be added to my personal national list which I send out,
and may be uploaded to our website.

EMAIL TO MY NBN ADDRESS AND DO NOT HIT REPLY

May our community continue to experience the results of  kibbutz galiyot

Avi Silverman

Education and Community Advisement

Department of Guidance and Community Resources

Nefesh B'Nefesh

phone- 972-2-659-5890

fax- 972-2-659-5701

mobile- 972-54-772-0061