[RBS] looking for a ride to Bar Ilan U. on Thursday morning

Esther and Myles Wolfson wolfsone at netvision.net.il
Mon Nov 23 17:12:59 IST 2009

I was wondering if there was anyone driving to Bar Ilan this coming Thursday
morning, to arrive anytime from 8 to 9 a.m.  If so, I would love a ride if
you have room.  (This is on a one time basis.  I do not travel there
regularly.)  I would be happy to contribute towards gas, etc.

Alternatively, I know there is a bus Bus # 497 that goes there in the
morning.  (Leaving BS at either 6 or 7 am.)  If anyone knows of a more
convenient/alternative public transportation route, I would be happy to hear
about that as well.

Thanks!

Esther