[RBS] HACHNASSAT SEFER TORAH - CARLEBACH Shul - TUESDAY!!!

Kehillat Ahava VeSimcha kavrbs at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 20:51:26 IST 2009

THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY IS INVITED!!!!!

It's our first sefer Torah of our own. Help us celebrate!

HACHNASSAT SEFER TORAH
for Kehillat Ahava VeSimcha - Carlebach Shul

This Tuesday night, November 24, Kislev 7.

Completion of the Torah's final letters at 5:30pm at the Treisman home at Nachal Dolev 42/1.

The procession starts at approximately 7:00pm from Dolev 42 and continues to the Shul at Dolev 70.

The whole community is invited to join the procession and to share in our simcha!