[RBS] Additional Sprouted Breads Class Monday, Dec 7th

Naomi Persky naopersky at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 20:49:31 IST 2009

We had a big crowd at both classes last week and several people have asked if we could do another class for those who couldn't come.

I need a commitment of 8 people to make it happen.

We will learn how to sprout the grains and make 3 types of sprouted breads;

Sprouted Wheat (both plain and Cinnamon Date)

Sprouted Spelt and Oat Bread (both plain and Herb)

Sprouted Rye Bread (with Caraway)

Registration: with pre payment NO LATER than Wed. Dec 2nd

Call Naomi at 991 0232

Cost: 40 NIS

Class includes samples of all the breads, demonstration and instruction/recipe sheets and a talk about gluten issues and the benefits of sprouted foods.

Location: Nachal Dolev 5/7 Ramat Beit Shemesh

Time: 8:00 pm MONDAY, DEC. 7th