[RBS] FW: Et Ratzon Today

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Thu Nov 26 08:22:47 IST 2009

I was sent this by someone in the states.  Anyone know the source?
May we all see the geula and yeshua soon !
Leeba

I was unable to verify these sources (I did try), but there's certainly
no harm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I received an email from a very dear friend who let me know that
tomorow for just a few moments on
> (Thursday November 26th) is a very special time where the gates of
> tefilot are wide open and Hashem is hearing, accepting and answering
our
> prayers!
>
> He says the Ramban wrote: "the 9th year on the 9th month at the 9th
hour
> of the day is a time of happiness and grants from Hashem". and you
> should know, adds the Chesed L'avraham, "this time is very appropriate
> for success and is a pipe to bring upon ourselves abundance and
> redemption."
>
> This very special moment only comes around once every 7 years so we
must
> get ready for it and take advantage of the opportunity granted to us
> from Hashem. Therefore it is important we take the time to pray (in
our
> own words) and ask Hashem for all we need and desire in a clear and
> detailed way. In order to do so, we must prepare ourselves and put on
> paper what is the most important to us so that we can ask it clearly
on
> this very special moment.
>
> For the times to pray in each respective place please see below.
>
> May Hashem grant all our tefilot and bakashot
>
> *Israel from 1:43pm to 1:56pm
>
> New York from 2:07pm to 2:55pm
>
> Toronto from 2:24 - 3:10
>
> Los Angeles from 2:15pm to 3:03pm
>
> Miami from 2:44pm to 3:42pm
>
> Chicago from 1:56pm to 2:47pm*

________________________________

<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691810>

__._,_.___

Reply to sender
<mailto:reesayunger at hotmail.com?subject=FW:%20Et%20Ratzon%20Tomorrow>  |
Reply to group
<mailto:meet_n_greet at yahoogroups.com?subject=FW:%20Et%20Ratzon%20Tomorro
w>

Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/meet_n_greet/message/3774;_ylc=X3oDMTM1bj
QwOWtmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwMTQ3NTA0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjA1NARtc2
dJZAMzNzc0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI1OTEwNjUzNQR0cGNJZAMzNzc0>
(1)

RECENT ACTIVITY:

.         New Members
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/meet_n_greet/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnY3F0dnQ
zBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwMTQ3NTA0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjA1NARzZWMDdnR
sBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMjU5MTA2NTM0?o=6>  16

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/meet_n_greet;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaDVxaGQyBF9TAzk
3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwMTQ3NTA0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjA1NARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN
2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEyNTkxMDY1MzQ->  Start a New Topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/meet_n_greet/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmamhnczVnBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwMTQ3NTA0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjA1NARzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNTkxMDY1MzU->

MARKETPLACE

Parenting Zone: Your community resource for family and home
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14k3100p0/M=493064.12016295.13793596.108355
68/D=groups/S=1705042054:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1259113735/L=/B=nYWFDkSO5.k-/J
=1259106535690366/K=LdjoLxSdvN0J00is.TW2sA/A=5898841/R=0/SIG=11kkq36go/*
http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/parentingzone/>

Image removed by sender. Yahoo! Groups
<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbDkxYXNyBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkA
zIwMTQ3NTA0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjA1NARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTI1O
TEwNjUzNQ-->

Switch to: Text-Only
<mailto:meet_n_greet-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delive
ry%20Format:%20Traditional> , Daily Digest
<mailto:meet_n_greet-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20
Digest>  . Unsubscribe
<mailto:meet_n_greet-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>  .
Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>