[RBS] Excel A3 Laminating Machine

sheina berkowitz sheinac at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 19:33:03 IST 2009

Posting for a friend:

For 360 NIS
You won't find a better price anywhere in the whole country!

This is an Excel A3 Laminating Machine--brand new in box, with one year guarantee. This incredible deal includes a package of 100 laminating sheets.  You can laminate any size smaller on this machine, including A4 and A5.  A separate package of 100 A4 sheets can be added for only 40 shekels more.

It's lightweight, compact in size and super easy to use. Great for parents, teachers, artists, home office workers, realtors, etc. Great for laminating children's artwork, recipes, maps, certificates, instruction sheets, you name it. And for Chanukah, too.

I'm located in Jerusalem, but can ship at buyer's expense or we can arrange for a "creative" delivery. :)

Karen

052-884-9455