[RBS] URGENT:complete shabbos meal available for needy family

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Thu Nov 26 23:21:25 IST 2009

We were asked to deliver a complete Shabbos meal package to a family of 7 in
BS but when we arrived, they said they didn't need it.  It is enough for
both Shabbos meals.  The food is prepared by an organization called Bait
Hamachal, located in Bnei Brak and connected to our chassidut-Premishlan.

If you know of a family that needs this food please let us know asap.  Thank
you, Sadeena Pinhasik 999-4463