[RBS] 3 Exciting Events Next Week!

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Sat Nov 28 19:58:49 IST 2009

Limudei Lottie
In Memory of Mrs. Lottie Rosenson, A"H

Monday Nov 30   9:45 - 10:45AM   **NOTE CHANGE IN TIME**

Mini Course Monday Presents

Mrs. Dina Schoonmaker - "A deeper look at understanding Yiras Shamayim and its practical applications"

The Shiur will take place at Beis Knesses Aish Kodesh - Nachal Maor 4.
Cost 25NIS.  Babysitting available with registration.

REBBETZIN MALINOWITZ'S HILCHOS SHABBOS SHIUR WILL BEGIN AT 10:55.

Tuesday Dec. 1  Registration 8:45PM  Shiur 9:00 PM prompt.

Rebbetzin Tzipporah Heller Returns!  She will be giving a special Sicha for Chanukah- "Are We Greeks or Jews?"
The shiur will take place in the Ulam of Bais Yaakov Ko Tomar - Nachal Luz 21
Suggested Donation 25 NIS

The Shiur is sponsored in part L'ilui Nishmas Nechama Bas Zev.  Sponsorship opportunity still available.

Wednesday Dec 2

Join us for our Fall Semester Tiyul to Nachal Polag (Weather Permitting).  A Short, Pretty, Hike that leaves  us at the
BEACH in Netanya; perfect for shell collecting and marshmallow roasting. Good for all ages and most fitness levels.

Rides will be leaving from Aish Kodesh at 8:45 AM  Returning by 2:30

Cost:  Only the cost of transportation!

Make sure to bring: Water, Lunch, Your kids (If you want! Not appropriate for stollers) Sunscreen,and plenty of good spirit!

To Register Call Leya 054-841-8367 or email limudeilottie at bezeqint.net

For More Information about any of these events call Leya 054-8418-367 or email limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
website:  www.limudeilottie.org