[RBS] next motz"sh's "Showcase of Inspiration"

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 00:03:43 IST 2009

The name is of course "Showcase of Inspiration," but I will be doing
comedy myself and frankly, I don't hope to inspire anything except,
hopefully, a lack of rotten tomatoes thrown in my direction.

There's going to be some really stunningly gorgeous singing and music
and dancing and great fun things and a Real Live Professional
Comedienne and, of course... me.

Ha.

Ha ha.

So next motzei shabbos, RBS A ulam sport off of Sorek.
Tickets are 30 NIS if you get them in advance, 35 at the door.

And leave the tomatoes at home.

TICKETS: LACHISH 999-8525, KISHON,995-1837, YARDEN 122/2
OR CALL 050-411-3467 or email kornbluth at 013net.net