[RBS] OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS

Twelve Steps twelvesteps613 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 29 12:28:31 IST 2009

You're at the gym daily, trying to work off last night's binge -

You walk nightly, desperate to shed the pounds you accumulated since you broke your last diet -

We've been there, done that.

Come join us at our weekly meetings to find out what all the laughter is about!

Every Sunday evening, for men & women, 8:30 - 9:45 PM, in English, at the RBS A Matnas on Nachal Dolev.

Patterned after Alcoholics Anonymous, we use the same 12 steps of recovery.  Recommended by HaRav Dr. Avraham Twerski.

There are no requirements for membership - only a desire to stop eating compulsively.

There are no dues or fees, only voluntary contributions.

OA ~ the easier, softer way!