[RBS] Time Management Tune-Up Workshop-try the first session for free!

Rachel & Daniel Brody dbrody at 012.net.il
Sun Nov 29 16:36:34 IST 2009

SO MUCH TO DO?  SO LITTLE TIME?

* Develop a weekly schedule.

* Balance your home and your personal goals.

* Design a customized menu plan based on your family's unique requirements.

* Put together a strategy for bringing in Shabbat calmly and on time!

WHAT RACHEL'S STUDENTS SAID ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:

"I felt like the course was life changing and enlightening."

"It's easier to be with my kids.  I'm more patient and loving."

"I'm not killing myself anymore on house cleaning."

"I have so much more time and space for what I really want."

FREE TRIAL SESSIONS ON SUNDAY DECEMBER 27 AND SUNDAY JANUARY 3

Sunday mornings 10:00am-12:00pm

Venue to be announced

Cost of the 8 week workshop: 650 NIS per person (40NIS/hour) including a
FREE one-on-one coaching session (worth 200 NIS)

SPACE IS LIMITED!  CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE IN THE TRIAL SESSION.

Rachel Brody 991-0350

Rachel at PossibilitiesCoach.com