[RBS] Price List of Photo Restorations

sheina berkowitz sheinac at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 29 23:17:38 IST 2009

Price list:
Photo retouching:  35 ₪
* Slight touch ups * Minor smoothing of wrinkles * Removal of  blemishes
* Whitening of teeth
1.     Minor Photo Restorations:   60 ₪
*Removing some scratches * Removing minor stains * Adding sharpness
2.     Moderate Photo Restorations:  85 ₪
* Repairing damaged areas * Restoring tone and detail * Restoring background
3.     Major Photo Restorations:   115 ₪
* Removal  large creases * Repairing holes and torn edges * Removal of lettering
* Restoring tone and detail
4.     Extreme Photo Restorations:  150 ₪
* Removing  major scratches * Repairing major holes and tears
* Reconstructing  large missing pieces

Restoration of photos includes
Four  3.5*5, or Two  5*7 (or 4*6) or One   8*10 (20*30 cm) – or Israeli equivalent.
Allow 5 days (not including Friday and Shabbat).  For rush orders, add 10 ₪.
Send it to me in an email at highest  resolution or bring it to me on disc.
To scan yourself or at a copy center (Ask them to scan the image to disc).
8x10 OUTPUT   at  300 DPI .   Save as JPEG – HIGH quality.   RGB for PC.
Otherwise I will scan it for 5 ₪.  I live on Dolev (near Ayalon).
Sheina Berkowitz
054-348-5987