[RBS] Looking for used Hebrew/English childrens books

shoshana shafer shoshana1 at 013net.net
Mon Nov 30 14:51:20 IST 2009

We are hoping to open a small school library in a Talmud Torah in RBS Aleph and are looking for used books in good condition that you just might be looking to get rid of. The kids have grown up, the books are overtaking your bookshelf and you would be happy to see them put to good use.

We would be happy to come sort through with you and pick them up.

We are looking for both Hebrew and English children's books from beginning readers up to and including grade 8. If you are interested in contributing to a great cause, please contact Shoshana Schaeffer at 991-9898 or respond to this email.

TIA,

Shoshana Schaeffer