[RBS] Question re: lift: need answers ASAP

Ari Ellen ari.ellen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 22:13:32 IST 2009

Hi: we are in the process of sending our lift out soon and we thought we
would put towels and relatively light items in dresser drawers and
bookshelves before they were loaded on the lift.  The shipper told us that
we absolutely cannot do that since it will ruin the furniture and the
insurance will not cover it.

Aside from the insurance not covering it, has anyone placed items in
drawers...and had the items, as well as the furniture arrive safely? Has
anyone had damage caused because of it? If you can let me know ASAP that
would be great.

Thanks,