[RBS] A very big THANK YOU

Meir Smullen smullen at netvision.net.il
Mon Oct 5 10:29:23 IST 2009

Last Friday Erev Shabbat ve Sukkot, I took a taxi to Dil vel Zol on Dolev.
During my shopping, I realized I'd forgotten something in the taxi.

The taxi company managed to track the driver down, and gave me his phone
number. Unfortunately he was on the other side of Beit Shemesh,

and he said it would take a while. I said I'd wait, and he could be my
return ride home. So there I was, with 3 bags from the shop (nothing
perishable),

I was waiting fro a while in the hot sun, becoming a bit impatient and
restless. Suddenly, this lady appeared from a nearby building, asking if I
spoke English.

She said she and her husband had been watching me from their window for
ages, and assumed I had problems getting a taxi. They offered to give me a
ride home

in their car!!!!! After the initial surprise, I told her my story, and
thanked her so so so much fro their wonderful gesture, and explained I was
waiting for my taxi.

Such wonderful people, and a such a wonderful gesture!!!  I don't know who
you are, I may not remember your face, but if you read this, I must say this
to you and your dear husband: A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE MITZVAH YOU WISHED TO
DO. CHAG SAMAYACH, SHANA TOV, GMAR TOV. I really appreciate your gesture,
and may you be zoche for many mitzvot.

Moadim LeSimcha,

Meir Smullen