[RBS] festival beit shemesh tour

Treister toaster at 012.net.il
Mon Oct 5 18:57:17 IST 2009

We really enjoyed the Festival Beit Shemesh tour this morning of Tel Beit Shemesh and Tel Yarmout.

You have another chance (if you are not doing the bike ride!) tomorrow (Tuesday) morning to learn more about our area, and its past, and potential future. (dum de dum dum)

In private cars, with short hiking parts. Great views and explanations.

Meet at Big at Optica Halperin at 10:30 am. Finishes about 1. Free. (In Hebrew/views are international :-))

For more details call  Meir Malka   052 4334 814