[RBS] Street Lights on Tzeelim

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:02:46 IST 2009

> Does anyone know why there have been no lights on Tzeelim for the
> past 2 weeks?
> I spoke to 106 twice and was told that they are working on it - but
> it seems to be taking a very long time and it is quite dangerous.

The junction box at the corner of Tzeilim and Chevver was damaged by the contractor who did the work there many months ago (it finally blew completely 2-3 weeks ago).  There's a ping-pong match between the Iriya, Misrad Hashikun and the contractor for at least 2 months as to who and when it will be fixed.

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com