[RBS] Ceramicafe will be open Wednesday and Thursday of Chol haMoed

chanochturner turner at actcom.net.il
Wed Oct 7 02:33:18 IST 2009

bs"d

Ceramicafe will be open during Chol haMoed again today, Wednesday and tomorrow, Thursday from 10 am - 2 pm.

As per our Psak, there will be no glazing, firing or wrapping done during Chol haMoed.

All ceramics done during Chol haMoed should be done for enjoyment and to enhance your Simcha.

The finishing processes for the  items that our customers paint this week will not take place till after Yom Tov so you should expect a week delay in receiving your finished item.

We look forward to sharing in Simchas Yom Tov with you.

Ceramicafe
Nachal Uriah 10b
Normal Hours are Monday through Thursday
3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. or by appointment
Yocheved: 052-762-9452
Rachel: 052-766-2601