[RBS] looking for used shoe cabinets

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 11:18:28 IST 2009

(Warning, upspeak coming)

You know those, like, shoe cabinets? From Ikea? That like, open to the
front? For, you know? Shoes?

So you know how you like, bought one? Cause you thought for sure, it
would be, like, useful? But like, you still leave your shoes on the
floor? Under the table? In the hallway?

So, like, do you want to get rid of it?

(end of upspeak)

Looking to buy (or graciously accept) one of those shoe cabinets, even
bent and broken and covered in stickers and Bamba, whatever. I want to
try to hack it to my needs, but don't feel like driving to Netanya and
spending mucho dinero at Ikea.

Blessing you all in advance with happiness and pitoms that haven't
broken off yet,
Miriam Druyan

(Great Ikea hacks at http://ikeahacker.blogspot.com/)