[RBS] Street Lights on Tzeelim - I, too, have filed a complaint with 106 (Moked Ironi)

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Wed Oct 7 20:39:00 IST 2009

I, too, have filed a complaint with 106, the Ironic Moked (Ironi actually means municipal, but I think it is ironic too, since they rarely get anything done in a timely manner) about the broken street lights on Nachal Tzeelim between the entrance to Ramat Shilo and the traffic circle at Tzeelim and Kishon.

I had to drive my son to a Simchat Bet HaShoevah in Ramat Shiloh, and it was indeed frightening not being able to see much in front of the car. I imagine that those "speed demon" drivers who often whiz along at ridiculous speeds could easily have a serious accident.

This is a dangerous situation, and I encourage everyone who can to call 106 and report it. As Yocheved Golani wrote, badgering our municipality and representatives to do something is the only way to get it done (and Proteczia doesn't hurt either; so call/Email anyone you know who has some leverage).

Moadim LeSimchah,
כתריאל לב
רמת בית שמש
טלפון: 02-9914332