[RBS] Shabbos Starts on Monday This Week!

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 22:08:18 IST 2009

Rav Meir Pogrow's Amud Yomi Shiur starts Maseches Shabbos this Monday.

Read this email excerpt that Rav Meir sent out this week:
I had the pleasure over chol hamoed to join in the siyum of 2 local Ramat
Beit Shemesh chaburah members who were misayem jointly 6 of the Masechtos we
have learned over the last nearly 4 years. The siyum was a statement of
their mastery and simcha of knowing 398 blatt with total fluency. To give
you an idea both would be prepared to give shiur on ANY of these daf with
zero preparation. This is the result of following the program with
dilligence and loyalty. It is my Bracha that everyone in the Chaburah find
the fortitude and consitency to follow suit.

Join Now!

For more information, write back or call me.

Aryeh Sonnenberg
972-54-499-1733
http://tinyurl.com/nuparnassah2
'The Land is Very, Very Good'