[RBS] So Much To Do. So Little Time?

Rachel & Daniel Brody dbrody at 012.net.il
Sun Oct 11 10:00:19 IST 2009

TIME MANAGEMENT TUNE-UP IS BACK!

EXPERIENCE THE BREAKTHROUGH COURSE THAT PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT!

The next 8 week workshop will meet Wednesday mornings from 10am-12pm

Join us for a FREE-no obligation-introductory session on October 21, 2009

* Develop a weekly schedule tailored to your tasks at home.

* Create a balance between maintaining your home and achieving your personal

  goals.

* Design a customized menu plan based on your family's unique requirements.

* Put together a strategy for bringing in Shabbos calmly and on time!

10am-12:00pm

Dina's Place-Hacalanit 20

Cost: 650 NIS per person (40NIS/hour) including a free one-on-one coaching
session (worth 200 NIS)

For more information and to register for the introductory session, call
Rachel Brody at 02-991-0350

* "I loved the course. I feel like it was life changing and enlightening."

* "My kids are eating breakfast, the laundry is getting done and I feel less

  overwhelmed."

* "I've started to exercise. I've lost weight."

* "The course was well organized with attractive, clear and well thought out

   written material. The presentations were 100% engaging and informative."

* "I liked that there were so many techniques and habits to become organized

   that even if you only take some of them, you are making major changes."

CHECK IT OUT, AND FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF BREAKTHROUGHS YOU CAN HAVE!