[RBS] Just one bite & you'll be hooked!

Sharon's Cakes sharon at israelcakes.com
Sun Oct 11 21:12:47 IST 2009

Wanting to taste our cakes, but don't have a special occasion for a custom
design? (view our custom cakes @ www.israelcakes.com)

Try our Shabbos & Tea-Party Cakes - they're unique & just plain yummy!

* Chocolate Fudge - Chocolate cake filled with ganache, covered in chocolate
frosting and drizzled in ganache.

* Creamy Caramel - Vanilla cake filled with whipped cream and caramel,
covered in more yummy cream and drizzled in caramel.

* Peanut-Butter Heaven - Chocolate cake filled with peanut butter frosting,
smothered in ganache & topped with peanut brittle.

* Cookies & Cream - Vanilla cake filled and frosted with our special cookies
& cream, drizzled with chocolate ganache.

* Lemon Meringue - Vanilla cake filled with our awesome lemon curd & frosted
in fluffy meringue frosting.

All cakes available in
8" round (serves 15) - 100NIS
10" round (serves 30) - 160NIS

Book early to avoid disappointment!

Sharon
Sharon's Cakes: Formal or Fun, Always Fantastic!
www.israelcakes.com
Under the Supervision of Badatz Agudat Yisrael