[RBS] New, This Z'man... Our Own Kollel

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Tue Oct 13 10:37:59 IST 2009

BS"D

We are pleased to invite you to join Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham's new
morning Iyun Kollel, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, who will be the
Rosh Kollel. The Rav will be learning there, IY"H, as well as heading and
overseeing the Kollel.

The Kollel is meanwhile for morning seder only, Sun-Thu, from 9:15 AM to
1:00 PM.

We are starting our first z'man with perek Chezkas Habatim, the third perek
of Bava Basra.

This is the Shul's Kollel, and we hope it will help in furthering the Shul's
being a full-fledged mokom Torah for all.

For more information, contact the Rav at rav at btya.org, 052-267-8029, or
052-766-9336.

----

Kehillas BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A
at Nachal Refaim 34 A, corner of Nachal Luz.

To learn more about the Kehilla, to hear past shiurim, or to download any of
our useful guides, visit www.btya.org.