[RBS] Miriam Adahan-next Wed in RBS

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Tue Oct 13 15:49:52 IST 2009

Likrat Kallah(a locally founded Hachnast Kallah organization)  is proud to
have Miriam Adahan speak at our annual fundraiser.  Please join us for a
wonderful women's night out.
Doors open at 8:15 at Ramat Shalom-Nachel Dolev 43.
Enjoy yummy refreshments-sweets and salads.  Browse over the wonderful gifts
in our Chinese Auction and maybe you'll be one of the lucky winners.  Then
sit back and enjoy Miriam Adahan's talk on "Facing Life's Challenges with
Confidence and Faith."

ALL PROCEEDS go strictly to tzedakah.  Likrat Kallah helps kallahs from
needy families by giving them 6 household items for free.  To date, we have
helped 776 kallahs from throught out Israel-from all walks of life.

Admission-35 NIS or a NEW bridal gift of equal (or more) value.

Hope to see you there!  Sadeena Pinhasik (999-4463)