[RBS] spiritual growth community

Eva Soller elt26 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:34:18 IST 2009

The spiritual growth community is a place of mutual growth, to enhance becoming a reflection of the Divine and strengthening our connections to G-d, self, other and our place in the world.

The content will consist of seven introductory weeks integrating basic logotherapeutic principles of spiritual growth (which are deeply grounded in Judaism).

The experiential learning method is a unique means of listening to hear how Hashem is speaking to us personally through the text and through the events of our lives.

The process is one of interactive discussion and short, daily exercises and assignments. The content for the first six weeks will focus on Viktor Frankl's logotherapy, after which we will move on to rabbinic midrash, Alei Shur, Rav Kook, Rebbe Nachman, and more.

After the seven week introductory part we will learn and practice the soul-traits:
 Tolerating difference/Savlanut
 Communication/Tochecha
Seeing potential/Ayin Tova
Empathy/Noseh Be'ol
Trust/Bitachon
Celebrating our gifts/Simcha
Cost: There will be an open box, to contribute what you feel is appropriate and fits your ability to pay.  Contributions of computer ink and paper are also welcome.

Where: Chagai 2, Efrat
When: Morning and evening groups: Sundays, 11:00-1:00 starting October 18
And Sundays, 20:00-22:00 starting October 25

Facilitated by Batya Yaniger, certified Diplomate Logotherapist & licensed social worker

Requirements: Includes readings, written assignments and interactive discussion
Open to men and women prepared to do the work of personal growth.

Registration/Questions: Batya 993-3336; 054-4-541-481 batya.yaniger at gmail.com

Please call or email if you are planning to come. Other people in your area might welcome the ride. Thank you.