[RBS] Hunter Fan lighting fixture

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Wed Oct 14 20:40:45 IST 2009

The lighting fixture of our Hunter fan, from 12 years ago, has died. The replacement fixture that we really want, through Danny Fink, will not be in until the end of December, maybe even the end of March.
We have the option of buying another light fixture that fits. However, it is not the same quality as the Hunter light fixture.
Before we do that, I was wondering if anyone brought in extra light fixtures for their Hunter fans and would like to sell them. Maybe you did not use them in the first place. (You never know what you can locate through this list)
If you have one to sell or know of someone who does,
please contact us at
cr1818 at netvision.net.il
TIA,
Adina