[RBS] Mini Course Monday Presents Reb. Mimi Jankovits & Continuing Registration

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Thu Oct 15 21:46:03 IST 2009

Limudei Lottie
In Memory of Mrs. Lottie Rosenson, A"H

Mini Course Monday

Presents

REBBETZIN MIMI JANKOVITS

"AHAVAS YISROEL - AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT"

This lecture is the kick off to the formation of our own Limudei Lottie
Ahavas Yisroel Project, endored by Rebbetzin Tzipporah Heller. There
will be weekly meetings in a private home where we will work on
improving in the Middah of Ahavas Yisroel. Join us to see what this
project is all about.