[RBS] Website that sends updates of sterling-shekel exchange rate?

PRINTS FOR SALE! radonski at bezeqint.net
Thu Oct 15 22:49:00 IST 2009

Shalom
I'm looking for a website that sends me daily reminders, or shows an icon on
my screen, to keep me informed of the day to day change of the
sterling-shekel rate. I want to know when is the best time to change my
sterling over to shekels and receive the highest rate possible. Something
simple, not paragraphs of blurb on world economics!
thanks
rivka