[RBS] New chugim are srarting this week

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Fri Oct 16 15:31:23 IST 2009

New chugim are srarting this week at the RBS Matnas

Cooking: Sunday at 16:30 for ages 6-8
                 Sunday at 17:30 for ages 8-13

the cost of the cooking trial class is 10 NIS

Aerobic dance: Monday at 18:30 for ages 10-13
                            Monday at 19:20 for ages 13-17
                            Monday at 20:10 for women

Building with wood:
starts this week upon registration at the matnas & with the teacher

Drawing for adults: if you are interested please let me know (Mondays)
Pilates for women on Friday Mornings -we want to start very soon, please let
me know if you're interested