[RBS] Beautiful Second Hand Furniture for sale - what is left - +DELIVERY AVBAILABLE

Sharon Shahrabani rentbetshemesh at anglo-saxon.co.il
Sun Oct 18 17:38:04 IST 2009

PS Delivery Available

S. Shahrabani

Anglo Saxon Beit Shemesh

Cell: 0523-621174

H: 02-9999503

  _____

From: Sharon Shahrabani [mailto:rentbetshemesh at anglo-saxon.co.il]
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 11:02 AM
To: 'list at shemesh.co.il'; Beitshemesh at Yahoogroups. Com
(beitshemesh at yahoogroups.com); RBSA LIST (rbs at cs.huji.ac.il);
(RBS at yahoogroups.com)
Subject: Beautiful Second Hand Furniture for sale - what is left

*       Subject: Beautiful Second Hand Furniture for sale

> One of our clients asked us to help in this so Here are the details-- [can
> send pictures for all]
>
> Selling a few beautiful very gently used items, after leaving the apt.
here
> on Nachal Ein Gedi, All pictures available:
>
> 6 Metal+black leather designer chairs used 1.5 yrs,

Long, dark brown chest, designer made, tall and very elegant (bought for a
few tens of thousands of
 nis) - make an offer!

> Tall cupboard for silver wear/books/wine - designer made, dark brown, fits
> the chest.
>

> Black Salon table, to stand by the sofa.

*      Cream color sofa

*      Built in Oven

*      Built in Stove

> Small corner black Table, great condition.
>
> Dish Washer meaty, LG silver color, 60*60 model LD-128..
>
> White table for the kitchen..
>

> S. Shahrabani
> Anglo Saxon Beit Shemesh
> O: 02-9998436
> Cell: 0523-621174
> H: 02-9999503

signature
> database 4473 (20091001) __________

> http://www.eset.com

signature
> database 4473 (20091001) __________

> http://www.eset.com
>

> ---- OFFICE SUPPORT (Jerusalem) Ltd ----
> PROMPT DELIVERY to HOME or OFFICE
> FROM YOUR LOCAL INK and TONER SUPPLIER
> Repair and Sale of Printers and Fax Machines
> Tel: 1800 101 474, Cell: 050-2990354
> Email: osuppjer at zahav.net.il
> See our ad in Shemeshphone on page 73
> --------------------

  _____

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign
<http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/>  up now.

database 4473 (20091001) __________

http://www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com/>

database 4473 (20091001) __________

http://www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com/>

  _____

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up
<http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/>  now.

database 4473 (20091001) __________

http://www.eset.com