[RBS] What Does FLEXIBILITY Mean to YOU?

Jo's Club josclub at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 13:03:12 IST 2009

At Jo's Club, you can benefit from our flexibility...

* Don't get bored - with our very diverse offering, you won't!

* Don't get stuck - with our FLEX membership, you won't!

* Don't get let down - with simply the finest staff in the sity, you won't!

Proud to introduce our new FLEX MEMBERSHIP - Enjoy all that Jo's Club offers
WITHOUT the year-long commitment.

Print out a FREE DAY PASS at www.josclub.co.il

992-3020

Jo's Club is located in the RBS A shopping center, in the Clalit/Maccabi
building.