[RBS] Enhance Your Simcha!

Sharon's Cakes sharon at israelcakes.com
Sun Oct 18 14:35:17 IST 2009

Are you catering your own Simcha and looking for a way to jazz up your dessert table?

* Try our beautiful hand-decorated sugar cookies - we have cookies for every occasion!

* Beautiful and DELICIOUS cakes - dripping in chocolate or drizzled with caramel - we have something to tempt your tastebuds!

Cookies start at 5NIS/cookie (minimum 10) and cakes start at 100NIS.

Call us now to WOW your guests!

Our products are parev, under the supervision of Badatz Agudat Yisrael.

Sharon's Cakes: Formal or Fun, Always Fantastic!
www.israelcakes.com
02-9994366