[RBS] Newbreaker on the Chinese Auction-Sinaya Wig!!!!!

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sun Oct 18 16:13:05 IST 2009

All the more reason to come this Wed. night to the grand Likrat Kallah
event-Sinaya has generously donated a CUSTOM SHEITEL!  Can you believe it!
That along with the other 33 prizes at the Chinese Auction!  This is getting
exciting!

Here are the details:
Wed. Oct. 21, 8:15pm
Dolev 43-Ramat Shalom
35 NIS admission or a new gift for a kallah
All money goes to helping needy kallas by giving them 6 household items for
free.  To date, we have helped 776 kallahs.

Thank you for your support-Sadeena Pinhasik  999-4463