[RBS] Mazel Tov to family Carr

britstownjew britstownjew at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 16:57:43 IST 2009

Mazak tov to (mid-husband) Phillip and Peta Carr and Grandmother Myrna Wolf on the birth of a baby boy! Shalom Zachor to be at Nachal Luz 34 apartment 6 from 8pm onwards.

Anyone want to asssits with meals please contact me by phone (I dont check emails that often)

Irene 054 568 3816 or preferably 99909635 for today and tomorrow.

 Do it right the first time - make the wise choice  when painting your home      phone    'Just now  Painter '  Shmuel 0545-682-695.
   jnpshmuel at yahoo.com