[RBS] [RBS2] please daven

Avrumi Weiss asweiss at netvision.net.il
Tue Oct 20 01:29:35 IST 2009

Hi, I started a pizza for a bracha for a refuah on ben yehuda until 2-3 am. thurs.
Last week I had an AMAZING time, and gave out over 90 slices, thats 90 extra brachas that would probably never would have been made  before. I know from an expirience tha tI had that our tefilos ar ecarried up to shamayiim by selected angles. We NEVER know who tha tangle or connection might be !
If anyone would like to sponsor a week or so or even a couple of mpies, give me a call fo rmore info.
Avrumi Weiss
0522-600-864