[RBS] Meeting Our Community Challenge?

David Morris david at lemaanachai.org
Tue Oct 20 10:12:59 IST 2009

Our target for the local community was to raise 800,000 NIS during
September + October for Lema'an Achai.

This is in order to keep the same level of critical aid and services,
and to meet the long term commitments to rehabilitation programs,
for the same number of local impoverished families - in spite of the
fact that there are 20% more families needing help, due to the
recession and unemployment situation.

As of today, I am pleased to report that our community has raised
close to 700,000 NIS since 1st September.

This is a major achievement, particularly given the financial hardship
many of our donors, both in Israel and abroad, have experienced
recently.

Please will you support Lema'an Achai, "acharei hachagim"  - in order
to get us to the critical 800,000 NIS target?
(Future pledges can be included!)

With your support, we hope to be able to deliver good news soon!

Tizku Lemitzvot!
--
Best Regards,
David & Avrohom

HOW TO GIVE
Checks: 40/7 Nahal Lachish, Ramat Bet Smemesh
On-Line: www.SmartChesed.org
Phone 24/6 - 02- 99999.33
For pick-up and list of local reps: 02-9991553 or 9997107

P.S. Feel free to pass this email on to others you think could be
interested to help...

David Morris                          Rav Avrohom Leventhal
Chairman                              Executive Director

www.SmartChesed.org

Tel: 02-9991553
Direct: 02 9997026

40/7 Nachal Lachish,