[RBS] Car Mechanic: Unsolicited recommendation for Mosach Ha'ir 991-5401

duchin family duchin at actcom.co.il
Tue Oct 20 11:58:55 IST 2009

I have recently heard  requests for a reliable car mechanic and I am posting
this as a service:

We have been going to Mosach Ha'ir since 1998 and find the owner, Me'ir to
be a skilled, honest, reliable and very reasonably priced car mechanic.

His phone number is 02-991-5401.

 I brought our car in for a tipul yesterday and I found that he is  running
a mivtzah for a routine 10,000 KM tipul which will give a new customer a
chance to get to know his work.  The mivtzah includes the following:

1. Change of oil filter - he uses the original brand of whatever car that
you have, ie if you have a Toyota, he will put in the original type of
filter that Toyota uses.

2. Check brakes

3. Fill wiper fluid

4. Clean head front light to remove buildup

5. He will bring your car for it's yearly test (to Test Line) and bring it
back to his mosach.(customer must pay the cost of the test and that is not
included in the mivtzah, price but it saves you the time of having to wait
on that long line and avoid the whole "LOVELY" experience of going to Test
Line.  This is a service of bringing it for the test only.

Cost for above: 400.00 nis. (includes VAT)

This mivtzah is until supplies last, he anticipates  that, in time this
translates to approximately six weeks.

We have come to trust Me'ir over the years as someone who does work only
when necessary and he does the work thoroughly and will stand behind his
work as well.  Additionally, he is pleasant to work with, maintains
appointment times and is reliable on all counts.

This is an unsolicited recommendation.  If you are looking for a reliable
car mechanic you can call 991-5401 to arrange a time.   Hebrew speaking, but
understands and can manage some English.

Directions: From the kikar near Bank Leumi in the BS Merkaz, go downhill
toward the industrial zone.  At the "T" make a RIGHT ( just as a landmark:
If you make a left at this "T", you'll be going toward BIG).  Next, make
your first LEFT, and go to the end of the block and make a RIGHT and drive a
few meters.  Mosach Ha'ir will be on your left.

Duchin Family