[RBS] - PART 2 - Ramat Beit Shemesh Gimmel - Release of Land Tenders - The Law behind the hype

Larry Pin larnom at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 23:43:26 IST 2009

 Hi everyone:

 I have received a number of follow-up emails and requests
 for a further presentation on the recently released micrazim
 for RBS Gimmel.

 I would be pleased to make another follow-up presentation
 and thought perhaps to first receive feedback from any
 interested resident in RBS (or outside RBS)on what specific
 points you would like to hear about so I can try to include
 it in the presentation.

 A few words need to be said as well about the kevuzot
 rechisha method via Amutot (pros, cons, pitfalls,) and
 essential provisions that should exist in any group purchase
 vehicle) as well as address the michrazim that are floated
 as mechir ha'mish'ta'ken (lowest bid) (what it means, some
 of its implications, and why for some it may be a
 opportunity to buy while for others these tenders may be
 something you may wish to avoid).

 Having recently (today) been advised of certain serious
 builders considering entry into the mechir ha'mish'ta'ken
 land tenders suggests (to me at least) that groups looking
 to alleviate certain group economic risks can possibly
 benefit collaberation (in advance) with a developer who wins
 such a michraz.

 I will propose 9pm this coming Sunday evening as a
 tentative date and time for the next presentation. Same
 location - 11/14 Nachal Refaim.  Only those who send an
 email of interest to attend will be contacted for final date
 and time for the presentation.

 Light refreshments once again will be served.  This
 being a community service, once again there is no fee to
 attend.

 Regards to all.

 Eliyahu (Larry) Pinczower, Esq./Advocate
 RBSA resident

 Please reply to p.larry at gmail.com
 if you wish to attend.