[RBS] Moshav Modiim fair tomorrow

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 08:18:08 IST 2009

We'd love to invite you to
"Shishi BaMoshav", a new Friday morning Country Fair at Moshav Mevo Modi'im,
4 Km East of Modi'in, from 9.00 am till 13.00.
This Friday, Oct. 23 will be the second Fair.
 We are in our pioneering stage,
so: this is a very exciting (and challenging) time to be part of:

Arts & crafts, Jewish Healing booths, Aroma-therapy, music and food and, of course, music.
 Please let us know when you think you want to be and take part in the fair with a booth of your creations.
Otherwise just come!

We are planning to do this at least six more "Sishi BaMoshav"......, and during the winter, please G'D bring us rain!,
we will be moving into the Chadar Ochel.
Come and help us to make this a succesful Happy-ning where we'll meet, find treasures, learn treasures,
help each other and ourselves grow (!)
 and build another corner-stone for Achdut Yisra'el.

contact Leah Rivkah at 052 3240789, habosem at netvision.net.il  to find out more details and to register.
For more info: http://www.mevomod.co.il/13963/

Chai Farm will be open with a guided tour on Friday mornings with hands on
activities including goat milking on the hour from 9:00 - 12:00. Breakfast
brunch option of farm bread / goats cheese / salad available.  For more
information call Judy Avraham Chai - Chai Farm - Mevo Modi'im
0544 283 646    08 9264 68