[RBS] Possible changes in Hasidut class - MaTaN

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Thu Oct 22 09:02:22 IST 2009

Posting for MaTaN - please respond to matanbeitshemesh at gmail.com

1. For organizational purposes we urgently need to know whether or not
you intend participating in the course by Orli Malkiel:  "Hassidut
B'Maagal Hashana" (See details below!) Please let me know today!

2. There has been a request to move the class to an evening – would you
be able to do this course in the evening? (Probably Sundays)

Thanks, Evida

MaTaN Beit Shemesh invites you to join an inspiring new course...

Hassidut and Spiritual Renewal -  "Hassidut B'Maagal Hashana" Insights
from Hassidic writings that inspire and guide us to personal change and
growth.

The workshops will be given by Orli Malkiel in Hebrew.

Sunday mornings: 9 – 10:15
Venue: Netzach Menashe, Rechov Reuven, Givat Sharett

Cost: 700NIS for the year or 400 per semester.

Orli Malkiel has an MA in Tanach and an MA as an Educational Guidance
Counselor. She combines her psychology background and deep knowledge of
Jewish texts to empower the participants in her shiurim and workshops to
deal with life's challenges and to use them as opportunities for
personal and spiritual growth.