[RBS] [BS/RBS list] [RBS2] A Word to the Wise

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:51:53 IST 2009

not quite
she earns what you pay her
she is also entitled to paid vacation on "yemai shabbaton" (election
day, yom tov if it falls on her work day) and dmei havraah.   the
money you pay to bituah leumi doesnt go to her.  also, in theory
(thogh i hav enever done it) part of the bituah leumi payment comes
out of her salary.
so, all in all, you pay more than what she earns - like any employee

and, again, the same is true for kavua babysitters and bubbysitters