[RBS] Some Information about Amit Chanukah Boutique

mflieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Fri Oct 23 07:51:24 IST 2009

Due to organizational changes, our traditional Amit Annual Chanukah
Boutique will not take place this year.  We do hope to reinstitute this
boutique next year.  However, in its place, we are sponsoring a Pre
Purim and Pesach Amit Boutique, scheduled for February 2010, to be held
at Beis Tefillah in RBS.  Vendors will be available to serve your Purim
and Pesach needs.  When the exact date is finalized, it will be posted
on all the lists. We look forward to having you attend our "Amit
Purim/Pesach Boutique".
Amit/Beit Shemesh/
Ramat Beit Shemesh/