[RBS] Monday's Demonstration to Maintain the Status Quo in Our City

Treister toaster at 012.net.il
Sun Oct 25 16:00:52 IST 2009

Please note that the information in the Tmurah article on Shabbat was
written before the final arrangements for the demonstration were made.

The demonstration will take place opposite the Matnas in Ramat Beit Shemesh
Alef at 11.30 am tomorrow Monday 26th October and not as written in Tmurah.

Please come to the demonstration! It is very important to ensure that
radical elements in the city do not take over the Gimel 1 project.

Yitzhak