[RBS] [BS/RBS list] Upcoming simcha

engelberg@ieee.org whyvette.e at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 18:36:09 IST 2009

I can give unsolicited recommendations to the incredible, talented
people who did an amazing job at our barmitzvah last week.

Yehuda Schwartz gave invaluable advice on quantities, general advice
and did a beautiful, artistic, professional job of setting up the
buffet, waitering + clearing/cleaning - 054-3009129

Mishael Dickman (of Para Aduma fame) was excellent. He played
according to the mood, knew exactly what was appropriate for when,
didn't turn his speakers to full volume so we couldn't hear ourselves.
He also guided us as to timing to keep things moving at a reasonable
pace - 0547554229

I haven't seen the pics yet...

Yvette