[RBS] Registration for Chinuch Bonim class closing soon!

Limudei Lottie LimudeiLottie at bezeqint.net
Tue Oct 27 20:31:36 IST 2009

Time is running out to register for Chinuch Bonim with Mrs. Attara
Waxman. After that you will have to wait a whole year for a new series
to begin! Come join us for this informative and enriching course.

CHINUCH BONIM PART I - MRS. ATTARA WAXMAN

WEDNESDAY 8:30 – 9:30 PM AT THE HOME OF RENA SIEV - NACHAL EIN GEDI 36/1

Oct 21, 28, Nov 4, 11, 18, 25, Dec 2, 9

THIS CLASS IS THE FIRST OF A THREE SEMESTER SERIES. YOU MUST COMMIT TO
TAKE ALL THREE SEMESTERS IN ORDER TO REGISTER.

The goal of this parenting class is to learn more about ourselves and
our children. We will learn to hone our interpersonal skills while
learning how to speak with our children. We will learn how to avoid
conflict and develop problem solving skills. Practically, we will keep
our eyes focused on the long term goals, and on the Torah perspective
regarding how to relate to others. For example, we will learn to be dan
l’kaf zechus and preserve our authority as parents, while considering
our child’s perspective.

For More Information call Leya - 054-851-8367, or email
limudeilottie at bezeqint.net

http://sites.google.com/site/limudeilottie