[RBS] Shlock Rock - Pay What You Want

Miriam Maslin miriammaslin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:18:57 IST 2009

A message from Lenny Solomon:

Hi Everyone,

I have released my 31st Shlock Rock Album called No Limits.
It is 12 original English songs and 51 minutes of music and every song is as
good as the next.
What is also amazing - is that you can go to my website - PAY WHAT YOU WANT
and download.  In other words you decide how much to pay for the new music.

So why would I do this?  Because I love these songs and really want you to
have it.
This will run through the end of Chanukah and we will be releasing the
actual CD on Dec 3!  If you pay
$15 or more and get the download today we will deliver the disc to you for
free when it comes out!

Plus we are shooting five music videos with the first one ,  Walking The
Land , to be aired
in November!  Please take a little time today and go to the website
<mhtml:{41DF5EB6-A4E2-48BE-8188-2EA59DC64167}mid://00000964/!x-usc:http://ww
w.shlockrock.com/> www.shlockrock.com and
follow the instructions to Pay What You Want and download!

If you have any questions - please email me at
<mhtml:{41DF5EB6-A4E2-48BE-8188-2EA59DC64167}mid://00000977/!x-usc:mailto:Le
nny at shlockrock.com> Lenny at shlockrock.com

Thanks, Lenny