[RBS] Unsolicited Recommendation - Oriental Chinese Restaurant

David Morris david at scitronix.co.il
Tue Oct 27 10:33:21 IST 2009

My family held a celebration (Suedat Hoda'ah for my neice) last night at the
Oriental Chinese Restaurant in the the Sheinfeld Shopping Center.

I wholeheartedly recommend the restaurant for anyone making a modest
sized/budget family event, or celebrating your anniversary, or simply
looking for an excellent meal out, close to home.

It's worthwhile booking (9999488) - for example last night was full to the
rafters (mainly full of happy Morrises)!

--
Best Regards,
David

David Morris,