[RBS] superbus no longer refunding lost rides or even chofshi!!

PRINTS FOR SALE! radonski at bezeqint.net
Tue Oct 27 11:50:36 IST 2009

Shalom
About a week ago there was a discussio about lost superbus cards, and I
proudly told how I had received my lost rides on the replacement card even
though I had to pay 10nis for the new card itself plus I had to make up the
difference to fill up the card. Everything was inside their computer at the
office.

However I called again today (this time about a different child's card!) and
it seems they have changed their policy. Even if your child loses a monthly
pass - chofshi chodshi - we get nothing but an empty new card.

I'm wondering what we could do about this. I'm sure my kids arent the only
ones to loose the passes and we are facing huge expenses here! Can we
challenge superbus together? What policies do other bus companies have at
the moment?

What practical advise do you have for making sure the kids dont drop the
card on the floor before they have a chance to put it into their tick? Have
tried wallets, pockets in school bags....and am positive none of them will
agree to wear a "belt bag".

Rivka